Steve Fitzpatrick, owner of The Window Man, will be assuming duties of President of The Tri -County Home Builders Association. He brings multiple years experience in home remodeling and building. Steve believes that by working with other locally owned and operated businesses, we can help each other increase business and profitability. Also, by being aware of, and dealing with, issues pertaining to our industry, TCHBA is beneficial not only to members, but will in turn benefit the consumer. A life-long area resident, Steve is a graduate of Lancaster High School and resides in Hocking County with his wife Brenda. They have 2 children and are proud grandparents.
The TRI COUNTY HOME BUILDER’S ASSOCIATION, founded in 1954, is a not-for-profit professional trade association representing the interests and concerns of builders, remodelers, subcontractors, suppliers and all aspects associated with the local construction industry.
The Tri County Home Builder’s Association’s main priority is providing professional, competitive services and information to Fairfield, Hocking and Perry counties in Ohio.
The Association is affiliated with and conforms to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the Ohio Home Builders Association (OHBA).
It is the goal of the Tri County HBA to:
v Grow in size, strength, unity and membership involvement.
v Promote high standards for professionalism and service within the building industry.
v Continue to be the source of education and technology for the membership and public.
v Encourage and promote quality, attainable home ownership.
v Increase the public awareness and image of the TCHBA.
HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
CODE OF ETHICS
Members of Tri County Home Builders Association affirm that:
- Home ownership should be within reach of every American family. These homes should provide the best value possible, and be built with high standards of safety, quality materials, sanitation and livability. In addition, every home should be backed by builder service and integrity,
- As part of our responsibility to the homebuyer, our community and country, TCHBA members pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Honesty is our guiding policy in conducting business affairs. We will strive consistently to comply with the law in financial transactions and business contracts, and manage our dealings with employees, subcontractors and suppliers with fairness.
- We will work toward establishing a balance between legitimate environmental concerns and the need to develop and construct new housing. This will include the conservation of land and energy through consideration of natural environment as an intrinsic element in housing design.
- To maintain our leadership as a progressive industry, we will continue to encourage research and development of new materials, building techniques, building equipment, and improved methods of home financing. Sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- Finally, because we believe in the free enterprise system and American way of life, we pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national association, and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the Tri County Home Builders Association.